[DC LoCo] FOSS - Computer reuse at U st

WBIX media training wbixclass at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 29 16:53:59 BST 2008

Sounds good: we can do both and exchange best practices and lesson leanrned, then later expand to the other quadrants in DC

Ryme Katkhouda

msg 202-452-5936  wbixclass at yahoo.com or voiceswithvision at gmail.com

founding director of the Peoples MEDIA Center, Washington DC, Make $$s by supporting us! Join http://www.mypowermall.com/Biz/Home/96184

co-founder of the dcradiocoop.org and wbix.org

Executive Producer of "Voices With Vision", Th 11am on WPFW.org 89.3FM in DC

Senior Producer, news editor and trainer at Pacifica Radio Network

Radio Training director at WPFW 89.3FM for 2 1/2 years

National Correspondent with Free Speech Radio News FSRN.org

****