[DC LoCo] ndiswrapper

Sanjay Jain oss.cleveland at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 19:22:21 BST 2008

Hi,

I recently bought some USB wireless cards (can be used on desktops and laptops), but Ubuntu does not recognise it, I think I need to install ndiswrapper driver

But trying to add that using add/remove, it asks me to put the Hardy CD in,  when I do that, it doesn't install from the CD.

what's up?

~sanjay

--
Intellectual property can stimulate innovation, so can war... in both cases the negatives don't justify the 'progress'.... In recent times, humanity has spent more effort in producing smaller mp3 players and cell-phones than clean water and sanitation for everybody... isn't it time to reevaluate how we motivate people?