[DC LoCo] Fwd: Free Software Support Group @ CP Library

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 15:31:29 BST 2008

Putting that last message in context...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Perry Klein <pk at washcable.tv>
Date: Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 09:22
Subject: RE: Free Software Support Group @ CP Library
To: Gerald Allan Schwinn <gerald.allan.schwinn at verizon.net>,
GS-DCPL-SW <gerald.schwinn at dc.gov>
Cc: rpmandelbaum at verizon.net, oss.cleveland at yahoo.com,
dc.loco at gmail.com, "Thelma D. Jones" <tjones15 at verizon.net>

Thanks, Gerald.  We would be interested in comparing notes and sharing
resources with the Cleveland Park group.   Are they a member of
TechSoup to receive software at a discount?   I think libraries are
eligible.  For example, Microsoft Windows XP and Office 2007 Pro
licenses are about $20 each.   See www.techsoup.org

Perry

Perry Klein
Chair, Technology Task Force