[DC LoCo] Want to configure a Cellular Broadband card?
oss.cleveland at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 9 18:19:46 BST 2008
> As an addendum, this page seems to be pretty good at
> explaining it:
The non-geek way to install a wifi card or usb device:
1) Use add and remove, search for wifi, select and install Ndiswrapper
2) Download your device drivers
3) System > Administration > Windows Wireless drivers
4) Install new driver - select ***.inf file
5) Click the network icon and select the signal you want.
More information about the Ubuntu-us-dc