[DC LoCo] Location for the OS Technology Panel

Kevin Cole kjcole at gri.gallaudet.edu
Tue Jan 29 21:40:11 GMT 2008

Mackenzie Morgan wrote:

> The Engineers' Ball (I'm now in the engineering school. yay!) at GW is
> on the 23rd.

Well.  When?  Would you have time to book both?  Sibyl: How early is too
early?  Mackenzie: How late is too late?  Or are you on every committee
for the preparation of the event and have the day booked solid?

Given that Sanjay's said wireless isn't that great on first floor either,
I'm wondering if 02/16 on second floor would be really much worse.