[DC LoCo] [Fwd: Re: DC computer refurbishing and open sourcesoftware...]

Craig Wiggins craigwiggins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 15:36:21 GMT 2008

Certainly.
I think we're probably all in agreement that there is no actual,
objective reason that FOSS would be harder to use than mainstream software.
I do think that Sanjay has an interesting if controversial point, but it is
a point that could easily be modified to justify keeping schoolchildren of
any income bracket from cutting their teeth on FOSS.