[DC LoCo] [Fwd: Re: DC computer refurbishing and open source software...]

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 14 01:04:00 GMT 2008

And the word back is: Willing to discuss, but... "If it ain't
Microsoft kids ain't interested."  Followed by FUD.

I say "If they're really turning down Macs as well (as claimed below),
something's horribly out of whack -- unless those machines are REALLY
ancient."  Still, in spite of being an MAR, he sounds like he's not
thrilled with that -- even if he does use AOL for his mail. ;-)