[DC LoCo] iTALC Screen Broadcasting

flint at flint.com flint at flint.com
Wed Feb 6 16:46:04 GMT 2008

Dear Kevin,

Again, when I want the real story why do I not come to you first.

To summarize, I am financially on my ass.  I got enough work to pay the
mortgage, but there are other financial obligations that are not being
addressed.  Couple this to my prime contractor contracting Lung Cancer
(comes in stages 1-3, bad to worst. he is pegged at stage 4), and the Six
odd inches of snow, I am staying out of trouble and am not bored.

How are we doing in terms of moving the conference forward?

Regards,

Flint

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008, Kevin Cole wrote:

> Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:35:28 -0500
> From: Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com>
> To: Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team <ubuntu-us-dc at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Subject: Re: [DC LoCo] iTALC Screen Broadcasting
>
> Jeremy C.  <jeremyc4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> http://italc.sourceforge.net/home.php
>
> The wiki for this suggests (a) that it shouldn't be too difficult to
> get going on Ubuntu, (there are already Debian packages) and (b) it's
> being used in the Indiana schools.  And Indiana's gone Linux
> statewide.
>
> http://italc.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?title=Installation
> http://indianalinux.blogspot.com/2007/02/howto-install-italc-from-source-on.html
>
> See Indiana's Department of Education's official state mandate info at:
>
> http://www.doe.state.in.us/inaccess/

/************************************
Based upon email reliability concerns,
please send an acknowledgement in response to this note.

Paul Flint
Barre Open Systems Institute
17 Averill Street
Barre, VT