[DC LoCo] As the new year begins, is there anything we can do about our website?

Jeremy C. jeremyc4 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 16:44:46 GMT 2008

The site is certainly important .....

As a side note, shouldn't we be maintaining a Facebook Group as well? I feel
like there's a TON of "Web 2.0" techies around DC that probably know tons of
Linux but have never plugged into the local community of enthusiasts because
they simply don't know it exists.

Again, it's important to be able to update and maintain the website, but as
a way to bring new people into the ranks, we need to go to the networks
they're already part of.

and HUGE CONGRATS on the the Boot-Up Camp! What a success!