[DC LoCo] As the new year begins, is there anything we can do about our website?

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 15:32:05 GMT 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 09:53, Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com> wrote:
>> They replied on rt asking Kevin for an RSA SSH key because his old DSA
>> key was no longer supported (they don't use DSA anymore).  They also
>> agreed to setup Drupal for us.
>
> And I replied to that with the RSA key last week.  So ball is back in
> their court.  I suggested "(Django, Plone, Drupal, etc, etc.)" way
> back, and got the impression that they'd set Drupal up... if we made
> another ticket.  They've been so responsive to the first one, I'm
> loathe to try a second.

P.S. You're all welcome to join in the fun either on
       IRC channel #canonical-sysadmin
       or by logging into http://rt.ubuntu.com/
       (username: ubuntu, password: ubuntu) and
       and adding to ticket #3143.

       I've just been on the IRC channel and told that the "team"
       returns January 5th, and that the best bet is during London
       work hours.  So, for most of us our AM business hours would
       work best.