[DC LoCo] [Fwd: Support for organization in Prince George's?]

digdug digdug9117 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 01:13:02 BST 2008

Kevin/Sanjay,

I haven't done any work yet with DC LoCo mainly because of time and locations. I live in Prince George's County and this maybe a good fit for me to get my feet wet. If Scott can give out more info. like the location of the lab, and what types of computers needed, etc., I may be able to help build the lab.

Also, if anyone have computers to donate, maybe I can pick them up, prep them, and build a network for the lab.

Doug