[DC LoCo] Fw: Re: Help needed distributing computers to S.O.M.E.(So Others Might Eat)

Greg Reagle greagle at citidc.com
Wed Aug 27 15:34:00 BST 2008

> I would be willing to help out for a few hours to help install, any
one
> else game?

Yes.  Indeed, I love install fests!

> As for training, I recommend that the people interested come to
Cleveland
> Park library on Saturdays, we (Kevin mostly) will be happy to 'train'
> people to run their lab.

I don't know how many people usually show up for this, but if the number
of students starts to exceed the current capacity for teaching (number
of teachers), please let me know.  I can help.

--
greg reagle | computer technician, system administrator | community it
innovators - CITI | 202-234-1600 ext. 353

S.O.M.E.