[DC LoCo] [Dclug] Semi-OT: No Linux users on the Democratic Convention site

Jeremy C. jeremyc4 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 04:03:17 BST 2008

Here, try the new C-SPAN Portals that a friend of mine in
DC<http://jess3.com/>helped design ....

http://www.techcrunch.com/2008/08/21/new-c-span-sites-get-way-unboring-with-youtube-twitter-qik-flash/

DNC08 - http://38.105.88.215/

Firefox crashed on me but i might have had too many tabs open. Opera is
running it smoothly. I'm watching Mark Warner, our next Senator from VA
right now!