[DC LoCo] Help needed distributing computers to S.O.M.E. (So Others Might Eat)

Sanjay Jain oss.cleveland at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 26 13:22:18 BST 2008

Denny,

Can you be more specific in the help you need?

Is it that you need help to transport the computers (from? to?), or to install ubuntu on them?

Are you giving these away for free? I usually find that people who want to "learn", take free computers, and end up not using them.

~sanjay

--
Intellectual property can stimulate innovation, so can war... in both cases the negatives don't justify the 'progress'.... In recent times, humanity has spent more effort in producing smaller mp3 players and cell-phones than clean water and sanitation for everybody... isn't it time to reevaluate how we motivate people?