[DC LoCo] Takoma Park Folk Festival: Mass CD production? OLPC batteries?

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 22:35:09 BST 2008

As I said earlier, I have two extra Xantrex external battery packs. They
will easily extend the run time of two or three fully charged XOs to last
for the whole day. I also have extra 12 volt adapters for the XOs.

Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo might want to consider showing Ubuntu on a couple of
FFM's XOs since they can rune off grid all day.

Now we need internet (like from a CradlePoint), but I don't think I can pry
the EVDO card I have at work from the person that is using it.

Mike