[DC LoCo] Takoma Park Folk Festival: Mass CD production? OLPC batteries?

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:37:39 BST 2008

I was confused too. 50 LiveCDs would be fine for OLPC LCDC. I will have
business cards and flyers.

Word I got from between the cubicles at OLPC Headquarters when I was there
two weeks ago was more like October or November for start of another G1G1.
But hopefully they will announce by TPFF.

I may even make a special sign that says "NO LAPTOPS FOR SALE TODAY, keep
checking laptop.org." In the events I've done, that question gets asked
pretty much all the time.

Mike