[DC LoCo] Takoma Park Folk Festival: Mass CD production? OLPC batteries?

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 02:38:15 BST 2008

I will have a bunch of external battery packs for power. One each for the
three XO laptops I will likely bring that should power them all day. One of
the battery packs is the Freeplay Weza foot charger. I'll have some small
solar panels too, but they won't make a dent in charging the batteries. I
only have one extra XO battery as those are very very hard to come by.

I also have two Xantrex 200 Plus 12 amp hour 12 volt battery packs that the
Ubuntu table is welcome to use to extend the run time of your laptops
provided you have car power adapters for your machines.

The CDs sound like a fine idea. I imagine we'll need dozens, not hundreds of
them.

Mike