[DC LoCo] Takoma Park Folk Festival: Mass CD production? OLPC batteries?

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:32:10 BST 2008

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a good way to rapidly burn a big boatload of CD's?

We've got a month, and we've each got at least one computer.  And I
think Nick's workplace has a massive CD burner, but even if
not...there are plenty of us with plenty of computers that can burn
CDs.  If we start now...  Oh, I grabbed paper CD sleeves at
Microcenter for like $5 for 100 of them, so there's that too.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169