[DC LoCo] Takoma Park Folk Festival: Mass CD production? OLPC batteries?

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 22:25:44 BST 2008

Hi all,

I was thinking... (yeah, yeah, yeah. first time for everything)

Does anyone have a good way to rapidly burn a big boatload of CD's?

Since we're sorta, kinda partnering the Ubuntu DC LoCo with our
next-table neighbor, the OLPC Learning Club DC, and since electrical
power will be at a premium (basically whatever solar panels, foot
pedals, etc that Mike Lee brings), it would be nice if we could hand
out OLPC Live CD's as well as Ubuntu CD's.  As far as I know, no one
is mass producing those. So we'd need to burn our own.

Also, OLPC Repair Team -- I know at least a couple of you are on this
list: Can the OLPC LCDC table borrow additional batteries for the day?
 (Or Mike, have you already got that angle covered?)

--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC