[DC LoCo] Experience with CMS? And minimum usable specs forUbuntu

Jeremy Caverly jeremyc4 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 14:52:46 BST 2008

I would second the endorsement of Drupal. WordPress is even simpler if you want to have something others can administer even. There's some cool and easy tricks to make it act more like a CMS and less like a blog. Little less control of permissions I think. It sounds like you could even get away with a private Google Group or Google Apps for Small Business.

JWC