[DC LoCo] Idealist.org has posted the podcast interview w/ Sanjay, Mackenzie and myself...

Kevin Cole kjcole at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 17 20:10:00 BST 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subj: The D.C. Loco podcast is live
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 14:58:26 -0400
From: Douglas Coulter <douglas at idealist.org>

Hi All!

Thanks so much for all of your help feedback on the podcast.  It was great
being able to talk to you all and work on this topic.

So, the episode is finally up on the homepage and will most likely be there
for about two weeks (or you can find it more directly here:
http://idealist.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=329581)

In the meantime, this is what you can do to spread the word:

* Post it on your website or blog it
* If you know of any other Ubuntu Loco's you could pass it
   along to, let them now about it
* Encourage your friends, family and co-workers (past and
   present) to check it out by emailing the episode link to
   them or by telling them to go to our website
* Digg It:
   http://digg.com/linux_unix/Ubuntu_and_open_source_as_community_builders
* Post it on Facebook, Myspace, or other social networking
   site if they have an account

Actually, I'm sure you all know how to harness the Internet to spread the
word about something.  Any help promoting it to your networks is greatly
appreciated!  Hopefully this will get some more people involved in your
group.  Sorry this took so long to complete, but I think it was worth the wait!

Thanks again,
Douglas
-------- End Original Message --------

--
  Kevin Cole                    |  Key ID: 0xE6F332C7   (GPG/PGP)
  Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team     |     WWW: http://dc.ubuntu-us.org/

            ". ! 1 |" -- Rene Magritte's computer