[DC LoCo] Equipment Pick-up

Sanjay Jain oss.cleveland at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 23:55:51 BST 2008

Jeremy,

I was thinking along similar lines... please give them a call to see what they'll allow, I'll be interested in helping out if you get something  going.

And what about handing out fliers at the event? I was thinking something cheesy like:

Thank you for recycling, you may be interested to know that you can extend the life of your computer by using Free and Open Source Software like Ubuntu. etc etc...

Hey!! what about a desk at the event !!!!

~sanjay

"Jeremy C." <jeremyc4 at gmail.com> wrote: Speaking of free goodies .. Is there any way we could arrange to pillage some equipment from this effort?

http://www.epa.gov/oei/ecycling

and keeping with the theme ...

Ran across this in the latest Creative Commons newsletter ...