[DC LoCo] cd-rom drive for compaq ipaqs dropped off

Greg Reagle greagle at citidc.com
Tue Oct 2 20:31:45 BST 2007

I've tried (but not used long term) Puppy and Damn Small Linux (DSL),
both of which are impressive.  I don't have a preference between them.
They both are available as live CDs so easy to try out.  I think that
DSL works where Puppy doesn't, like with 64 MB of RAM.

--
greg reagle | computer technician, system administrator | community it
innovators - CITI | 202-234-1600 ext. 353