[DC LoCo] Kevin Cole has sent you the calendar Cleveland ParkComputer Volunteer Signup

Greg Reagle greagle at citidc.com
Tue Nov 27 18:55:25 GMT 2007

This is very cool.

Here is the website with official hours of library branches,
http://www.dclibrary.org/dcpl/cwp/view.asp?a=1266&q=564161.  Is it
possible to put this link on the Google calendar?  Would it be better to
refer to the official hours webpage rather than duplicate the
information on the Google calendar?  Duplication means possibility of
discrepancy and extra effort to maintain synchronization.

Cleveland Park
3310 Connecticut Avenue, NW (202) 282-3080
M, W, F, Sa 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
T, Th 9:30 am - 9 pm
Sun 1 pm - 5 pm

--
greg reagle | computer technician, system administrator | community it
innovators - CITI | 202-234-1600 ext. 353

I'm
> going to see if I can add a few names to the "change" permissions
list.
> (This message is being sent by a Google Calendar form. So I'm not sure
how
> ugly the e-mail will be.)
>
> View Cleveland Park Computer Volunteer Signup calendar

<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=NWVocGRobGJxc2djcHFjdTBjN2xjZX
Zs