[DC LoCo] Network wiring help needed at Peoples Media Center

flint at flint.com flint at flint.com
Sun Nov 11 21:44:45 GMT 2007

Dear Nick,

As fond as I am of my dear friend and colleague Mr. Jeff Elkner Ma. Ed., I
would no more trust one of his hardware designs than I would believe he
has a computer that is not running software of the latest version (I
understand he prefers alpha releases :^).

...and I mean that in the nicest possible way...

That said, Kevin I have no excuse and do owe all of you my favorite design
for tool 2.  Wheeler and I agree that your first step is to go buy tool 1.

Regards,

Flint