[DC LoCo] Network wiring help needed at Peoples Media Center

flint at flint.com flint at flint.com
Sun Nov 11 17:15:25 GMT 2007

Dear Kevin,

I have been doing this kinda stuff for years, and appear very good at it.

I would not recommend going at this without the 2 pair of tools I
suggested earlier.

Mackenzie, I meant no slight on labeling, thought I have a different
method, as you might suspect in my case.

:^)

Regards,

Flint

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007, Kevin Cole wrote:

> Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 11:35:16 -0500
> From: Kevin Cole <dc.loco at gmail.com>
> To: Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo Team <ubuntu-us-dc at lists.ubuntu.com>
> Subject: Re: [DC LoCo] Network wiring help needed at Peoples Media Center
>
> On Nov 10, 2007 8:28 PM, Sanjay Jain <oss.cleveland at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Oops, sorry! you probably don't need the tool. The connector lights on the
>> hub should be able to tell us which cable is which.
>>
>> And it may not just be a cabling issue, a router in the middle somewhere may
>> also be causing the problem.... anyway these shouldn't be that hard to
>> figure out, just time consuming. I'm happy to help, give me a shout.
>
> OK, I'll try to coordinate with you and Ryme. Tuesday evening is
> probably the earliest I'll be free. Thanks.

/************************************

Paul Flint
Barre Open Systems Institute
17 Averill Street