[DC LoCo] Reaching Out

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 04:44:01 GMT 2007

Cowon iAudio 7.  It's 4GB and on NewEgg.com for $126.99.  I walked around
Best Buy today and none of their mp3 players were smaller than it :)  I like
it, but the touch controls are rather sensitive (there're settings to take
care of that though).  You need to do a firmware upgrade (copy and paste a
.bin into the root directory of the device, then unplug & replug) from their
website before it'll show "charging" and say "charging complete" when
plugged in (confused me at first that it didn't show that it was charging).

--
Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169