Calling for a Leader

DragonBite at gmail.com DragonBite at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 20:17:29 GMT 2010

I have been approached by a few people regarding the status of the
Connecticut LoCo Group, and as I don't have the time necessary to do
justice I wish to pass the reigns over to another person.

We will have a poll in about a week of everybody interested in taking up
the leadership position. If you are interested, or wish to see who is
interested, please check out the Forum thread "Any Nutmegers
(Connecticut) ? " (http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=8759578)

As Ubuntu is a community project, I hope that this decision will involve
the whole Connecticut LoCo Community.

~Drew