Ubuntu!

Rob McMahon Rob.McMahon at bloomingdales.com
Thu Oct 4 21:16:47 BST 2007

Hi!

I am having major internet meltdown issues with my Toshiba and Ubuntu.  It
was wired for vista and I partitioned the HD and installed the alternative
Ubuntu file as the live CD would not work.  In truth, I am sort of a newbie
and just hate vista a lot.  My problem is I can not get internet with
Ubuntu and I am not sure if it is a driver issue or DNS related or what.
Basically, I am totally lost here.  Do you guys know of a place in CT/NY/NJ
that I can take this to have worked out?  I appreciate any thoughts.

Thanks,

Rob