[CoLoCo] Computers for a High School Chemistry Classroom

Diane Leikvold dleikvold at longmontchristian.org
Fri May 23 13:21:58 UTC 2014

​I am the It/Technology Coordinator at Longmont Christian School up in
Longmont and ​I believe I will be able to help you out.  We are a small
PreK - 12 private school and I have essentially a 0 budget, but constantly
receive donations from 2 - 3 sources.  Please give me a call and we can
work something out.
My cell is 720 937-9321

Diane Leikvold
Longmont Christian School