[CoLoCo] Build a Better CMS for Schools

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 14:30:07 UTC 2013

Hey Jim -
I don't have any spare cycles myself, but you should consider pushing your
idea around the various meetup groups in Denver.  A lot of programmers that
attend those are usually looking for something to throw a few extra hours
at and would jump at the opportunity to be in on the ground level of a new
startup.

FWIW - I think you evaluation of the current stat of Education CMS systems
is spot on; feature bloat or inadequate UX/UI plagues them all.  I have a
feeling that you could tool something pretty quickly that tackled a few
core issues and move out from there.  I'd love to see any designs you come
up with in the future - feel free to send them my way.

Cheers,
David