[CoLoCo] 12.04 CDs Arrived!

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:49:38 UTC 2012

Fantastic - Thanks Frank!

I'll be shipping them out to everyone who volunteered by early next week.

For Denver people - I'll figure out a time when we can get together to hang
out a bit and distribute some CDs.  I'm also open to any other ideas for CD
distribution ( stores / libraries / schools / etc. ? ) - so if any of you
have an idea and want to take the reigns of it, let me know and I'll get
you what you need.

Cheers,
David