[CoLoCo] ISP HELP!

Simon Engelbert engelbert.simon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 20:09:53 UTC 2012

Seems too strange to be true. What did Comcast support have to say about it?

I had a weird occurrence a few months ago with Comcast where my connections
dropped dead suddenly. After contacting them I found out they were running
through some sort of audits that dropped your service to your modem if
everything didn't check out right. After talking with them they resolved
the issue. It appeared to be because I was receiving x type of data through
this modem rather than through this other modem. Regardless.....bad user
experience   BUT no one close can match their speeds so her I sit still
using their service :-/

Thanks,

-Simon