[CoLoCo] ISP HELP!

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:33:46 UTC 2012

Joey - If they've rolled the fiber out for Century Link in Longmont, I'd
suggest checking with them.  They actually had good service when I used to
have them ( in the Qwest days ) but they couldn't offer anything more than
12 Mbps / 768 Kbps so I had to jump.

Cheers,
David

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 1:29 PM, Matt Fischer <matthew.fischer at canonical.com