[CoLoCo] Precise Release party

Nick Post nickjpost at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:05:16 UTC 2012

It was quiet enough for my friend's wedding; it is closed off. I'll have to
check on reservation costs if applicable but will let you know. How many
people are we considering to bring & hov much do you estimate we could
spend on food & bev? That may be the negotiating leverage I'll need to make
it free...