[CoLoCo] 12.04 Alpha Issues

Simon Engelbert engelbert.simon at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 23:10:19 UTC 2012

I recently updated my laptop from 11.10 to 12.04 and have been pretty happy
with the stability of 12.04....until today. I just updated and rebooted my
computer to find that neither my wired or wireless connection work. Weird
thing is that I can "connect" to these networks but can't ping or do
anything. Looking at Network Tools, connection manager and ifconfig doesn't
show much other than these interfaces are not transmitting or receiving
packets. There is nothing obvious to me in checking the settings between it
and another machine. Any thoughts on how I might be able to revert or fix
this? I would provide more details and output from ifconfig and network
tools but its kinda hard since I can't get any connection on that machine

-Simon