[CoLoCo] Precise Release party

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:53:24 UTC 2012

Anyone else?  Bueller?  Bueller?

If we can't get at least 12 people to commit I can't justify grabbing the
room - I'm going to hold off on making any sorts of commitments till early
next week.  However - we could just find a nearby Panera and meet there
instead - it's usually quiet and has free WiFi - which is about all we
need.  I'm sure we could find a projector as well.

Cheers,
David