[CoLoCo] Precise Release party

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:14:13 UTC 2012

Hello again everyone.  It looks like our best option for this go-around
would be Rock Bottom Brewery in Westminster.  They can provide ample space
for us that is private from the rest of the restaurant and has a TV that we
can run presentations on.  Our minimum commit to use the place for free is
$350 before taxes and gratuity - additionally, if we're all going on
separate checks ( which has worked best in the past ) - they insist on a
20% gratuity being added automatically to every check.  If that sounds good
to you guys - go ahead and reply with an "I'm in" message of sorts so that
I can make sure we'll have enough to hit our minimum and then I'll book the
room.

Just to confirm:
*Colorado LoCo Precise Pangolin ( Ubuntu 12.04 ) Release Party*

*When:* Sunday, April 29th
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

*Where:* Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery‎
10633 Westminster Blvd # 900
Westminster, CO 80020

Thanks everyone!

Cheers,