[CoLoCo] Release Party Reminder

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:19:51 UTC 2011

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to email you all to remind you of our release party on October 23
at 6:00 PM - we're having it at Hanson's Tavern & Grill.  I believe System76
will be bringing some sweet hardware to show off, in addition to providing a
"What's new in 11.10" talk.

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON COMING - Please RSVP!

As of right now we haven't officially reserved the room because I'm afraid
our numbers are too low - if we hit 20+ RSVPs or so I'll go ahead and make
sure we have the entire upstairs to ourselves - otherwise we might have to
play nice and share with others.

RSVP HERE:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Denver-Boulder-Linux-Meetup-Group/events/33826972/

Or - if you don't like meetup - simply reply to this email to RSVP with how
many you expect to attend ( yourself included ).

Cheers,
David