[CoLoCo] NoCo LoCo

Brian Fromme fromme at cyborgs.com
Mon Nov 21 05:32:34 UTC 2011

Thanks, all, for the great dialog.  I'll start planning a first event where I present Canonical's new Developer approach.  I've also got some ideas for enlisting some local businesses, though I imagine that will be more challenging in practice than in my head.

I'll keep you updated on my progress.  Feel free to throw out more ideas when they come your way.

 cheers,
 Brian