[CoLoCo] NoCo LoCo

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Sun Nov 20 22:02:08 UTC 2011

Thanks, Brian.  I like your developer focus, and that's a good place to start!

If there are specific kinds of help you're looking for, posting here is a good plan.

If you're checking in about about "approval", "structure", etc, I'll just say don't let anything get in your way, and you've got it right - get people to sign up via the launchpad list: https://launchpad.net/~coloradoteam   And use your pick of the http://coloco.ubuntu-rocks.org/ site (which still needs a new maintainer, I think - right Joey?), or the wiki at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColoradoTeam to put notices up and organize things.

At any rate, COLOCO is eager for this kind of energy - it is what we need to remain an official group, and having events beyond release parties are crucial.  Run with the ball!

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/