[CoLoCo] NoCo LoCo

Brian Fromme brianfromme at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 19:36:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'd like to make a presence for CoLoCo in Fort Collins.  I see it as a
sub-group of CoLoCo.  I'm sure there are folks up here that would be
willing to help me once I get it going.

First, I presume I need some approval from the CoLoCo leadership.  Nick?
 Thoughts, comments, etc?  I'd like to suggest we call it NoCo LoCo, a part
of CoLoCo.  I'd have new members sign up on the CoLoCo site.

For a first meeting, I'd like to present on Ubuntu app developer and what
that means.  In general, I'd like the northern portion of CoLoCo to start
with a healthy development community and then branch into ways we can
present Ubuntu to non-developers.  Again, thoughts and comments welcome.

 thanks,
 Brian