[CoLoCo] Reminder: CDs Distributed Today

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Mon May 16 16:58:22 UTC 2011

Hey - Just a quick reminder that today is the best day to get your hands on
some printed CDs in Denver & Boulder.  I'll have Ubuntu Desktop, Kubuntu,
and Ubuntu Server discs for your taking.

*Boulder - Lunch at Snarf's!*
When: 1:00 PM
Where: Snarf's on Pearl St ( 2128 Pearl Street Boulder, CO )
What: Geek Talk, Sandwiches, and Pressed CDs

*Denver - Drinks at Hanson's!*
When: 7:00 PM
Where: Hanson's Grill & Tavern ( 1301 S Pearl St Denver, CO )
What: Geek Talk, Beers & Great Food, and of course, Pressed CDs

*I'm not sure how long I'll be there at Hansons - my wife and I are going to
grab dinner downstairs before you all arrive, and I doubt she'll want to
stick around too long to talk about bits and bytes - but if you're there
before 7:30 you should be able to catch me and get what you need...*
*
*
*
*