[CoLoCo] need to build a lab for TIE

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Wed Mar 30 23:52:58 UTC 2011

Thanks, David!

I think the experience of getting a more diverse lab of old machines
working would tell us a lot about a very interesting and very
inexpensive option.  And if it works we can really impress them with
what is possible!!

They do have to be able to boot off the network....

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/