[CoLoCo] TIE Volunteers - Please sign up

Tue Jun 14 18:14:43 UTC 2011

I'll bring the server. If you'll download the Zimbra Desktop installer, that'll be great. I'll configure it onsite.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.