[CoLoCo] TIE Volunteers - Please sign up

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Sat Jul 16 02:02:32 UTC 2011

It went well. I wasn't sure what to expect but I think I was hoping for a
bit more walk in traffic but we were kind of off the beaten path. Still, we
had a good number of people seek us out so that was good. I'm going to keep
pushing for something like this to continue.

Thanks to everyone who helped in one way or another.

Jim

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:19 PM, Neal McBurnett <neal at bcn.boulder.co.us>wrote:

> How did TIE go?  I'm sorry I missed it - having fun dancing near Estes
> Park....
>
> Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/

Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)
----