[CoLoCo] Flash and Fullscreen Video

Simon Engelbert engelbert.simon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:16:31 UTC 2011

Yeah, and if you are going to install Chromium remember that "sudo apt-get
install chromium" will install a rad side scrolling space shooter game
rather than an open source browser. Still really cool but probably not what
you are looking for. "sudo apt-get install chromium-browser" will install
the browser ;-)

-Simon