[CoLoCo] Fwd: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" Available

NerdyNick nerdynick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:45:22 UTC 2011

The home server would be cool, but it would need to have a good
reliable uptream connection. For which Comcast and QWest don't offer
in terms of reliable. The size is good though.

Looking into the numbers. It would need to be 40GB for ISO & 400GB for
Repo mirroring. So 500GB in total. This is the requirements to become
on official mirror. We could also go the route of just providing
recent release + LTS ISO mirroring if thats the only real thing people
care about. And only really use a few gigs.

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 10:49 AM, David Overcash
<funnylookinhat at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd use it and share it!
>
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 10:39 AM, <mkass at numericalgeo.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have a web server sitting at my house--I'm 100% happy to donate space
>> and bandwidth, but I don't know how to set it up (apache on fedora).
>> If it can be of use and someone wants to walk me through it, then I'm
>> happy to spend the time.
>> Andy

>> M. Andy Kass
>> Principal Geophysicist