[CoLoCo] TIE discussion @ Release Party

David Overcash funnylookinhat at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:21:25 UTC 2011

Jim -
If you think it'd be easier to get everyone together, feel free to meet
during the later part of the release party.  It's a fairly casual evening
without much formal discussion - so if you'd like to peel off with anyone
who is interested around 8 or 8:30 - that might give you an opportunity to
introduce the idea to everyone at the release party and then have them join
you.  Totally up to you - just trying to give you some options.

Cheers,
David