[CoLoCo] TIE discussion @ Release Party

Jim Hutchinson jim at ubuntu-rocks.org
Mon Apr 18 04:09:51 UTC 2011

Greetings Linux Geeks,

I've had some discussions here and there with a few people wanting to help
out at TIE (http://tiecolorado.org/) this year, but something a bit more
formal and face-to-face is probably warranted.

I was wondering if it might be possible to find some time
during/before/after the release party on May 1 to meet with anyone who's
interested. Obviously, there is an organized event and I don't want to step
on any toes, but maybe we could meet a bit early (it's at Hanson's on Pearl
street in Denver if I have the right info starting at 6:30) or stay a bit
late and discuss some ideas and maybe make some plans. If it works, maybe we
could meet there at 5:30 and hammer out some ideas.

Let me know if you think this will work and anyone who is interested in
participating can chime in as well.

Thanks.

--
Jim (Ubuntu geek extraordinaire)